Conny997:

Many congrats, Christian. The GLC 63 is currently the most desirable midsize SUV imho.SmileySmiley

As to your wife: well, I think she has a lot other advantages so she mustn't be a G63 lover.Smiley

In this department my wife is exactly the other way round: she loves the G63 a lot of years. More to come...

Thanks, the GLC was the only choice for me since I really cannot afford a Cayenne Turbo (my favorite... Smiley).

My wife is really approachable when it comes to cars and she was actually the one who told me to go for the R8 (never expected that) when we went for the RS6 shopping. The G63 just isn't her thing, she says it reminds her of an old off-roader, not a modern SUV. I understand what she means but this is actually what makes the G63 so special. Smiley

Can't wait to hear more about your next car choice... Smiley Had the chance to drive a G65 a few months ago and it felt so powerful... The sound was a bit underwhelming though, the G63 sounds better. Price was around 185k EUR, used with only 7000 km, so it was tempting but again, my wife was against it and the lease offer wasn't that attractive either for me (2000 EUR for 36 months, no down payment). 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)