RC:
Mithras:

The interior is nice but I hate the iPad stuck on the top of the dash.

Believe it or not...me too but I have no choice. The technology/performance of this car is just too tempting to pass on it (most of the drivetrain is actually from the new E63, incl. 9-speed MCT gearbox and AWD system).

Interesting: Dealers didn't get any cars yet (the GLC63 has been delayed), first cars arrive at dealerships end of this year, maybe earlier (not known yet). My car will arrive May 2018, I don't need it earlier since I have a business car until the end of May 2018.

Also interesting: Dealer had a slightly used G63 (worth 173k EUR) test car with very low mileage and he offered it to me for the same lease the GLC will cost me. It was very tempting (G63 looked amazing, similar color) but my wife was so angry that I didn't even bother to let her look at it. Smiley She hates the G63, so no chance to get one. Was probably the last chance but I shouldn't complain, the GLC63 is the hell of a SUV.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

Many congrats, Christian. The GLC 63 is currently the most desirable midsize SUV imho.SmileySmiley

As to your wife: well, I think she has a lot other advantages so she mustn't be a G63 lover.Smiley

In this department my wife is exactly the other way round: she loves the G63 a lot of years. More to come...

--