I always want to sell the Shelby when I think about a different toy (two toys don't make sense...) but after every time I drive it, I can't.  This car is so much fun... (and fast as hell ). When you have traction issues at 120 kph, you know what I'm talking about. 

On the Autobahn, the car is amazing and nobody actually expects that kind of performance from it. My Shelby has no stripes and it (almost) looks like a regular Mustang.

I have 8000 km now, clutch died but other than that, no (real) issues. I fried the fuel tank venting tube (this happens often when you drive a lot of high speed with this car) but other than that, no other issues.

At speeds over 120 kph (up to this speed, there are traction issues, especially at temperatures under 15°C, despite the Pirelli PZero street tires), the Shelby is almost unbeatable and I'd say there aren't many cars which can follow me up to 280 kph. Over 280 kph, the pull is a bit weaker (aerodynamics and the fact that the car sits pretty high, incl. the rear tires which look a bit out of the fenders) but top speed is way over 340 kph (I lost courage at around 320 but I know a guy who owns the cab with the same mods and he hit over GPS measured 346 kph...), so... angry 

Long story short: I wish I had the money to be able to afford all the cars I desire.  laugh

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)