Well, I haven't owned a C2S but I have driven one on a number of occasions at the Porsche Driving School on a race track. I also went on an extended road trip driving down to Santa Barbara, CA from Seattle, WA with my Turbo last spring. From those two experiences, I can definitely say that the Turbo felt like it was almost too easy to drive hard in the twisties. For me, I felt it was a bit more of a challenge driving the C2S because of the increased steering/road feel in the C2S on the track. I'd have to say that there was more "drama" involved. In the Turbo, with the AWD, slightly lessened steering feel, I felt invincible driving in the twisties. That can easily lull those inexperienced in such matters into getting themselves into trouble quite easily. According to Larry who at the time was following me closely with his then M3 mentioned that the Turbo seemed to "hop" its way around the corners whereas I had absolutely no indication at all that it was doing that from within. The Turbo is a monster in the twisties especially when in the right gear with its immense torque. I felt as if all I had to do was hang tight while pointing the way through the twisties while hammering the brakes and applying gas coming out of those corners. I can say that it was a HOOT doing that! I was really flying through those corners! Oh btw, this was going through the Northernmost section of Hwy 1 through the forest and some other sections of the most insane twisties imaginable. I can't remember ever having this much fun with any other car I've driven. One thing however is that I overheated my ceramic brakes that day! The PCCBs or even the OEM steel brakes are definitely NOT designed for constant use of hard braking in a situation like that. I overheated the brake fluids and I'm thinking of flushing the system out with something with a much higher boiling temperature than the stock fluids. I do think that the PCCB rotors held out better than the steel rotors would have.

Bottom line for me is the C2S would be much more dramatic in those twisties while the Turbo would be almost drama-free in situations like that. (except for the braking situation that is).