Got some insight how the GT2 is to drive during my Vallelunga Experiance. Had a lengthy discussion with Mark W during dinner about his feel and two things among other stood out.

1) It is “easy” to drive, but he think there will be some incidents due to the fact to this cars enormous power ability’s and it’s unbelivable speed. 0-60 the Turbo s is well there, but 60-200 and above... Its just unbelievably fast, he says. So fast that people will not understand what speed their driving at when the corner comes (where talking about track here...) and this could cause so serius late breaking incidents. He said it so hard to believe the speed the GT2 will be able to reach just in 3-4 seconds. The POWER in just totally mind blowing according to him.

2) Tires i.e N2’s. Be very careful when driving at low/moderate speed in cold weather (under 10 degrees) and cold tires The tires are built to be able handle over 350 at 25 degrees and since you just can’t have a tires window to cover the whole spectrum they sacrificed the low speed/cold temp window of the tires. This of course discussed due to the fact that I live in Sweden. He also told me that he had experienced this him self when he was out driving with his GT3 RS in cold weather. 20 minutes on a highway (I.e no temp in the tires) in moderate speed and cold weather, then going of at the exit he lost the rare (easy catch for HIM, but I and some other more ordinary drivers should be aware....).

Regarding spec’s on mine, let’s see where I end up. Will go down and talk to the exclusive guys in end of November. Might change my whole thought about how to spec the car?!yes