Chris - Thanks. I'm in L.I. too. Lake Success (Great Neck)
xandi911/ alin2 - Appreciate it.

Devo - I remember us talking just a couple of month ago about you getting the pre-owned C4S Cab. Why'd you sell so quick?

I loved my S Cab but when I bought the car over 2 years ago I had always intended it to be a transitional car that I could really enjoy until the 997 TT Cab was out. When I traded my 996 Turbo Coupe I knew that I really wanted a convertible and I looked at 996 Turbo S Cab's but had decided to get the 997 S cab instead and wait for the 997 TT Cab. Loved the 997 S Cab imo it's a fantastic car and except for pain in the ass dealing w/ the steel brakes it performed great. But the only thing that I missed from the very beginning was the power. Once you're up in the RPM's power is okay but otherwise power is not what I like in a Sports Car. My previous 3 Sports Car's before the 997 S Cab all had over 400hp... Sounds like you're of the same opinion. Now that I've had a Cab for over 2 years I know for sure that I'm going to stay with the Convertible. Having the added Fun of the Cab with the power of the Turbo is exactly the combination that I've wanted for quite some time now.

RE: The PSE, without a doubt it's the best option available for the 997 S, ESPECIALLY in the S Cabriolet.. Who knows maybe by the time I get my TT Cab the TT Sports Exhaust will be out?...... 997 TT Cab w/ PSE???

btw: I gave up a September build spot for the dealers 1st customer build TT Cab for a Early Spring Delivery instead. We will be seeing the Launch TT Cab's VERY shortly.