The very last thing of the event was individual races. Each gets a 30 mins sprint race.

I ran in heat 1. That certain someone here qualified 2nd. indecision

As he mentioned, I had a false start, and I knew it. I wheeled off blistering lap after lap thinking I was gonna get a call from race control for a drive through penalty, I wanna pull out a big enough gap that I can serve the penalty and still coming back within striking range. Our friend here on the other hand decided to spend the 1st lap complaining on the radio, thinking I was gonna get a penalty and he can drive 'slowly' to a victory. Another mental mistake on his part.

On paper he is close, only 1/2 a sec behind me, should have been a close race and if I had gotten the penalty I would have a hard time catching back to him. But because he wasn't in race mode and I was, after about 4 laps I was already out of sight of him, and by that time the Race Director had already decided no penalty was going to be assessed.I was too far way from him to be able to catch me especially when I was still in full attack mode. At the end of the 30 mins sprint race I had a margin of almost 3/4 of a lap, race control took note of lap timing and figured that a drive through wouldn't have matter anyway in any point in the race. 

In the 2nd heat, my partner also had a false start, started 2nd, he was gonna get a penalty as the race director had already briefed them about the start. The leader mistaken though he was the one getting the drive through so he came in and serve a penalty, everyone is confused. My partner came in not long after to serve his, he didn't get rattled and drive his own race, battled back to 2nd place even after the penalty. The funniest thing is that the 3rd place car also had serve a drive through for not obeying track limit, after he had done that he immediately got another drive through penalty for crossing the pit exit white line. He came back in again and did the drive through at almost idle speed, but he did a burn out on pit exit and almost got another white line violation, as in within inches. This guy ended up in 4th place. 

--