Friday morning was sort of a wash out as the fog rolled in and stayed for a while. But more practicing sessions follows, and practice for drivers change, rolling starts, standing starts, procedures for safety car starts, etc. 

Yours truly was paying attention but someone else here wasn't, and it came back to haunt him in the afternoon...........

A endurance race happened before lunch, as it happens, the pole sitter lost the start but battle back and regain 1st place after the 2nd lap, but the 2nd place car had an accident on track and the safety car came out for a few laps. That's when the passenger of the safety car did he throw up on track thingy haha.

It's also when I caught someone napping behind me and I pulled out a 4 corner lead before he even crosses the start finish line. The gap kept increasing and the 30 mins session ended up with me having a 30 second lead before we all got called back to the pits for a drivers' change for the 2nd half of the race. 

My partner had an unforced error with 5 mins left so our team ended up with a DNF, he felt terrible about losing and going off but it's all part of the learning experience, all good.

--