Quote:
vtach88 said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
Bon said:
I think if we compare the quantities of vehicle production today to 10 years ago, there will be a big increase. We have more population and people nowadays are wealthier. not just we're seeing more 911s on the street, BMW/MB are everywhere in my country. they're more than toyotas lol.

In Southern California, Porsche's are like ants on our streets and highways. You almost cannot cross a major street without being hit by one.

Ferrari will build more cars but never to a point when it compromises the exclusivity of the brand. Can anyone say the same about Porsche?

Who cares about exclusivity? I drive my Porsche DAILY because it fits my needs, my pocketbook and is a hell of a lot of fun.

If I really cared what others thought, and wanted to be "exclusive," I wouldn't have bought a Porsche - sadly, if one looks to their car to achieve attention and respect, they deserve what they receive.

Correct! You, I and other well-balanced individuals care less about the exclusivity cr*p as we do not lack self-esteem. Unfortunately, some others do and worry about that sh*t.

Philosophically, I think those concerns are still remnants of the 19th century bourgeoisie and roayalty aspirations. I still know, particularly in Europe, many who claim empty royalty claims, to be in their own eyes above the crowd. Pathetic really.