Quote:
Hurst said:
Quote:
RC said:
Apparently I misunderstood the weight difference between the GT2 and Turbo. Instead of 30-40 kg it should have been 130-140 kg. I never thought that the difference would be that much, this is why I seem to have misunderstood it. I apologize.

This is clearly the best piece of news besides all of the hoopla marketing jumbo on the brochure about intake manifolds, vtgs and launch control etc...

130kilos reduction puts it into serious contention as the king of the track. Quite excited

It weighs only about 40kg more than a GT3RS - with 100+ more hp!!

And don't forget, with its new RAM AIR intake sytem, additional ponies will be added at speed. Therefore, it probably has closer to 540+hp - not bad at all. We also know that Porsche likes to be conservative with their HP figures.

What's there not to like - perhaps the wheels should have been an original design? But that can be easily fixed.

While you can't expect it to be faster than the CGT (let's be fair), it will certainly demand respect from anything else in its class.

As for Ring times. I've said this before - IMO, it's not fair to compare times from previous sessions, too many variables WILL effect lap times. Even a simply rainfall the day before will wash away rubber from the track, making it less grippy. Wind direction (and speed) can also have a significant effect.

Once under 8 minutes at the Ring, the going gets extremely tough! Just look at recent Sport Auto results - none have been as good as expected.

The competition should be worried.