Quote:
Ron (Houston) said:
Quote:
Damian said:
Ron- your comment along with others has me interested in driving an RS4. A friend with a chipped A4 2.0T told me the other day that he is bored with it because the Quattro AWD is TOO evenly distributed dry pavement 50%/50% front/rear.... apparently the RS4 employs modified quattro system compared to A4/ S4, giving the RS4 a greater rear-drive bias for more hardcore traditional sports car handling dynamics.

I don't believe the 2.0T is a Quattro their 3.2 however is.

I did test drive a S4 with paddle shifter and from the get go I could tell that S4 was a totally different animal than the standard A4 models. I can imagine that RS4 would be in a different class all together.

Ron No,

I do have a A4 with ECU modded and Air filter installed.
It was A4 2.0T Quattro with S-Line package. I sold it last monnth because yes that car is fast as 2.0T but really boring really boring. No fun while driving. But it is solid and fast and stable. And then my cousin bought the same of my car modded the same.

He joined a test drive of S4 in an Audi event. His first impressions is that. Audi S4 is a Audi A4 4.2 Quattro S-line. Nothing more than that..... Of course it is not 2.0T or 3.2..
But however RS4 is a different story....