Quote:
fritz said:
Quote:
svtrader1 said:
These rumors, Rc, posted are now facts in a matter of a few minutes?

Hilarious, isn't it.

For some of you guys, it may be. For me, this is hell. I get endless eMails and PMs asking for more details and "secrets". "Please...I won't tell anyone, tell it just to me...psst". Guys, I wrote RUMOURS. I'm not working for Porsche and I don't hide in the basement of Weissach to come out at night and check out their new toys. The rumours I posted are based on the information of a Rennteam User, some of our sources and some facts. I can't unveil the facts since they would endanger our sources. I like speculation, I enjoy reading all these posts, especially the ones "but my tuned car is faster".

Guys, you know now almost as much as I do and this is pretty close to the final thing. Just relax and try to think logical. The new GT2 will be the hell of a car but it won't enter Carrera GT territory, this is something I can assure you. It will however be close to it.

Also don't forget that there is "room" needed for the upcoming Turbo Powerkit between the 997 Turbo and GT2.
The Turbo Powerkit will be aprox. 1 second faster than the current Turbo from 0-200 kph, meaning around 11.8 seconds (factory claim). The power figure will be close to the GT2, it is very likely that the same larger turbo chargers will be used. Now take away 30-50 kg of weight, maybe slightly more depending on the options and configuration.

Now I shut up, I already said too much. THINK!!!