SciFrog:

RC what you say doesn’t make sense. For example you are saying that they will have a high end Mission E that runs circles around a Cayenne turbo S hybrid for 20% less? And where do you place the Macan EV?

I never said that. One is a ELV, the other one a hybrid. Big difference. I would never get an ELV over the next decade or so, no matter how fast it is. It is just not practical for me. 

Unless we are totallly wrong about what the Mission E is. People here think Panamera level, maybe it is only the sedan equivalent of the Macan (the old Pajun). But in that case the tesla S is not the competition, it is the Model 3 albeit way less luxurious. The Tesla S would be significantly larger than the Mission E.

The Mission E will be basically a smaller Panamera with a "bigger"(or more usable) trunk (at least this is what I understood from the concept and the data available). The Mission E isn't supposed to replace the Panamera, this would be new to me.

Just wait for the announcements (as early as 2019).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)