Wonderbar:

Very retro, unusual and elegant!  Congratulations!

Than you. I fear both Bluelines and Christian are correct. I am of two minds.

its been a month since I sold the GT3. In some ways I miss it and in others I don't. I don't have any illusions about thr Targa. It isn't a GT3. The power, the sound and handling of the GT3 is intoxicating. Yet, 90%of the time those features alluded me. Thus my frustration with the car and why I sold it.

I looked long and hard at the Huracan and studied the R8V10. Maybe I am getting old but the Huracan is just too over the top for me. The R8 is massive power with top down it looks are not that overwhelming to me and it cost close to $100,000 more than the Targa I ordered. To my eyes, the Targa is a classic Porsche and as Wonderbar aptly described it, "Very retro, unusual and elegant". I could not have written my impression of the Targa any better. kiss

Nick, I am afraid your addicted to monster hp. The 991.2 has plenty of grunt. Certainly more than anyone would need for street driving. The sport exhaust is adequate. As I wrote before. I am hedging my purchase. I am early on the list for a RS.2 should they build one. The GT2 is out of the question. Probably one of the most unusable cars for street driving ever built. Maybe it's past moniker "the widow maker" has turned me off the car. 

--

Of little, to make much: That is the dream of a human life.