Quote:
easy_rider911 said:

Maybe the new DBS will have much better build quality? Why not go for that?

I was thinking that choice, since Mike is now in the AM market , but reading and reading this thread, I just realised he is looking for a GT cabriolet...

Well you know Mike I would say go for a 997 GT3 , but since you are looking for a GT cabriolet car, I think the DB9 is just the best as it can be....I think its the best option to take, since the AMV8 also looks amazing, but in terms of performance it will let you down(because of the cars you have !!!, not because its slow )

Send a pm to MaxT, I believe he has a DB9 volante, and hopefully he will answer you some questions, may be he had issues with the cars(as everyone is saying) or may be not

Too bad you are thinking of selling the 997S cabriolet, but well, then the LP640, F430 and the large etc comes to my mind, so there is no need to have lots of sportscars, and I think the idea of you having a sportcar GT like a DB9 is a great idea , if I was in the market searching for a GT car, the DB9 would be my choice, I prefer the Aston rather than the Bentley Continental GTC..

I remember when I visited the AM dealer, starting the engine in the AMV8 vs the DB9, was like day and night, inmediately when I heard the ignition sound, followed by the first acceleration to idle the car, it completely left me smiling and shocked at the same time!!!!

I'd say; if you can afford it, do it !!!

By the way, did you sort out the issue in the JCW????

just saw this video!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhEpifPTlY&mode=related&search=