Pilot:

You can't talk yourself out of this one RC. You secretly want to call your dealer and get an allocation...smiley I would have a difficult time deciding between Mexico and Voodoo Blue (car with clear tail lights). UV looked great as well. The RS cars look really great when they travel in packs!

My dealer got another 4 allocations (of needed 7), so calling him wouldn't work, all the cars are already sold. Smiley No, he doesn't expect to get any more allocations.

I wouldn't have a problem getting a separate allocation though, I think but while I want one, I want a 911 R and a Huracan as well. Smiley Unfortunately my car budget doesn't allow any (car) toys anymore but I may make an exception for something I cannot resist. A 911 R with PDK and rear seats or a 991 GT2 RS may be irresistible but... Smiley

Time will tell but right now, money is the issue, not getting an allocation. Smiley Too many toys lately...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)