Get rid of her. If she starts complaining now, she'll rain hell on you as soon as you're married. Just kidding. Well, actually I'm not sure I'm kidding.

My wife loved it to drive fast with me when we met. She loved doing more crazy stuff, she loved different vacation spots, etc. etc. etc. With the years going by (and after two kids), my wife has moved on and it seems that I have forgot to move on. I'm still the same childish type of guy who enjoys a fast ride, who enjoys having fun at amusement parks with the kids, etc. My wife enjoys the Cayenne (new thing: the Cayenne is suddenly too big for her after she made hundreds of complaints in the past that our cars (ML55, E55) were too small for two kids) but drives her Boxster S actually only when the sun shines and she can drive with an open top (the car's, not hers ). The truth is: she hates the Boxster too but since her friends don't have a Porsche (usually BMW, Mini or Mercedes) she enjoys showing her Boxster off.

Bottom line is: women change a lot during a relationship and it is a loose/win thing. You gain something but you also loose something. If this starts before even being married...or 10 years together , I don't know if such a relationship can last in the long run.

My wife hates driving in my 997 Turbo. Even with the stock exhaust, she hated driving in my car. Not that she doesn't like my driving style (she enjoys driving with me in the Cayenne) but she simply doesn't like driving in a stiff and uncomfortable car. She actually started hating to drive in a car generally, she prefers flying by plane, even over short distances. Five years ago, she hated flying and was keeping my hand like crazy when we were in a plane. How times can change...

As soon as her Boxster S lease runs out, she gets herself a BMW 335i Cab instead. Saves us a lot of money and adds two rear seats, perfect for the kids. Since I have to drive this car too from time to time, the engine delivers enough juice for me too.
Taking in consideration the current price policy of Porsche, I also compared the new M3 with the 997 Carrera. I have to say that I would probably buy a M3 instead, it would save me 50000 Euro...enough money for another 335i Cab.