Thanks Crash, SrfCity, JimFlat6, bondmid003, Rossi, Stradale. I am thoroughly enjoying my F430. I can't wait to wake up and can't wait to leave my office so I can relish the 2 miles from my office to home. I can't wait for this weekend. It's "on" baby!

Yes bondmid003, I live and work in BH. So if someone lives near me, let me apologize to you in advance for waking you up with the sweet sound of fury at 5:30AM.

I guess it boils down to this. When I drove my 996 Turbo I lusted after a Ferrari. When I drove the Gallardo, I still lusted after the F430. Even when I got the Phantom (even though it's a completely different car), I still longed for the F430. In fact it became a Sunday ritual for my son and me to stare into the Ferrari dealer window like 2 homeless people looking into a gourmet restaurant. I think I am speaking for most F owners when I say that they don't lust after Gallardos or Turbos when they are driving a F430.

As far as F selling at 100K over MSRP, that's the market value, i.e. what people are willing to pay. So you can think of it this way. If Google is trading at $335 but Google comes to you and says since you've been a good, long-term customer, we will sell you 1,000 shares at $220. Google (Ferrari) is actually giving shares away where the lucky receipient can turn around and sell it for a big profit. As far as the low volume "scam," if they only built 300 Gremlins or Yugos, would they have sold above MSRP and would there have been a 2 year waiting list?