Lars997:

I agree with Nick - the menu in the video and the easter egg function is just insane. But - as lukstern says, in reality it takes just a second to press ludicrous. 

Two thoughts:

1. I would like to see the test against a Carrera S, which is the much more common 911 than a 991R
  2. You could easily recognize that in the first test the Tesla was faster but in the second run it couldn't be repeated (even after cooling down the Batteries). My experience from driving the Tesla several occasions. You have only one drag start per charge. After that the car is getting significantly slower when throttling. 

And - to stay in the thread-line. I would like to see the Tesla Model X 100P against the R8 angry

1. Why against a Carrera S? It would stand even less chance in a drag from stand still.
2. State of charge while doing the final run was down under 10% in the Tesla. Below 20% SoC it become slower, even though it is still plenty fast. It actually has nothing to do with overheating in this scenario. I have driven a P100D a lot with numerous of full time accelerations and I was actually surprised how capable the car is doing accelerations on repeat. Yeah, if you do like 20 consecutive runs it will be slower, but who does that in the real world? 

I'm sorry Lars, but it's just not true that you have one drag start per charge.

Also.. keep in mind that the P100D is quite different animal from older P85D and P90D.