Like many on here I really enjoy F1 especially this season as its turning into a classic with the rookie hamilton shaking up the more established boys!!!

Anyway, to my complain and question... As much as I love watching F1, my enjoyment of it is ruined by the poor ass coverage on ITV... My main issue here is the fecking adverts!!!!! I really cant believe that they think it is acceptable to leave the action for 2-3 minutes to try and sell me stuff I dont need... I pretty much have to leave the room each time as I get so worked up!!!! In fact If I was one of these companies I would not want my product in these slots as it pisses of the majority of the people who are watching, ie F1 fans!!!! Muppets!!!!

The thing that really anoys me is that the adverts start with a thing telling us were watching F1, then F1 on ITV and then we get a little clip to tell us this was brought to us by HOnda... Now we get the 2-3 minute adverts and back to the Honda, F1 ITV, F1 bit again..... What as If I could ever have forgot who was kind enough to bring me F1........

Thankfully the next race is some time off so I get to cool down again and get back to my question....

Whats the coverage on SKY like??? Can I get F1 on eurosport or anything and if so do they have adverts???
Someone please tell me there is a way out of this pain!!!!!!!

Tar very much