AM V8 said:
Quote:
dreamcar said:
Quote:
BC911 said:
Quote:
johnnyrouse said:
Gentlemen and Ladies
I currently drive an 04 E46 M3 and am contemplating adding an AMV8V to my garage but have not yet driven the aston. How will the performance and handling stack up to the M3? Looks aside will I be somewhat disappointed?? Has anyone driven the two beasts?

How bout waiting for a new M3 ... Faster than the Vantage and cheaper... Better interior than current M3 and better looking too IMO (although a bit understated)

Or of course the new Jaguar XK-R. An AMV8 in all but name, cheaper, faster and with a much more powerful engine, and probably more in line with the Aston's GT character than an M3..

Aston in tracks is A LOT faster than the Jag...and what car is the better looking?...come on...the Jag looks good but the V8..

Can't agree more. The Aston is eons further than the jag. Faster, with a character and sportive.

For many reasons, I know (and love) Jaguar Cars, but you can not compare an Aston with a "Sportive" Jag (at least nowdays)...

The "Sport automatic transmition Jaguar", is a great car, great value, for making very confortable trips, fast, but not really sporty....

The Aston is not even a real performer, but, much faster in the majority of conditions compared to the jag...In any case, much nicer...

Maybe one of the very best designs in car history.

And, regarding to performance, I'm anxious to see te Prodrive influence in Aston....Vantage "S" ?