Many of you have asked about mods to a 997 Tip. Here is what I have done. My wheels and tires are all that is left to be installed. They will be installed hopefully next week and I will then post pictures.

OK, so here is all I have done to the car:

1) EVOMS Stage 4 (EVT S4 610) with ceramic coated headers and Swain coated intercoolers.

2) Cargraphic Loud Exhaust

3) Billet Aluminum Black Coated Oil and Power Steering Caps

4) Tinted Windows

5) K40 Bluetooth Radar Detector/Jammer

6) Carbon Fiber Eylids

7) Painted, color matched (Guards Red) front spoiler and rear lip

8) Black 'Turbo' badge on rear

9) Tinted Side Markers

10) Tinted Tail Lights

11) Black Ceramic Coated Exhaust Tips

12) Smoke Colored Dymag 9 Spoke Wheels (as in picture)

13) Michelin PS2 tires (to be stock size ... thanks Atomic 80!)

14) PoggiPolini Titanium Bolts for all 4 wheels

15) Clear Film on Front spoiler, rocker panels, and front all the way up the hood.

I know alot of folks on this board are paranoid about an ECU upgrades. All I can say is that GIAC makes a great reliable product. My car is a TIP and runs like a bat out of hell. The exhaust and the ECU upgrade are the two best investments I have ever spent when modifying a car. The car is transformed. My friend's Lamborghini Murcielago can't even stay close on the straights and is blown away in the corners ... and he is a better driver than I am.

And yes, I am in the minority that 'LOVES' my tip. RC is right when he says you have to learn to drive it. I hated the tip when I first got it , but now that I have learned to drive it , I am a much faster driver with both hands on the wheel and total focus on braking and my lines in the corners.

I love this car! It is by far the best car (my all time favorite car) I have ever owned!

There are those that are disappointed in their 997TT performance. All I can say is a new exhaust and ECU upgrade will have you raving about the car. Peace, Love and Beatle Music to those of you who cannot stomach any modifications to the stock car. To each his own!

Mike