Quote:
Alex18_996CC said:
Quote:
LB said:
I am getting the 599 delivery December. BMW Guarnieri brought me the one they had for sale for 350k but i thought it was a bit too much. I dont know what I am going to do this summer without a sportscar and now after seeing Mikes LP I would like to get one of my own. The only edge that the 599 has over the LP is that once I am done with it after a year I am gauranteed to not lose any money on it whereas the LP I am looking at 60 to 100K

Plus I am getting the AMV8 roadster in April but I am stil undecided if I am going to keep the car trade it in for something else.

Finally!!!!!, lp640 is ahead 599

Man Lorenzo, I didnt know you already ordered the 599, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

About the depreciation subject, that is a very good point, the 640 will probably depreciate dramatically, and 599 will even stay in its base price in some months time..

Its a very hard choice, but I would still go for the lp640....YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE !!!!, so what the hell, If I had the chance, I would do it...no matter if you loose 50k-100keuros in some ownership time......just dont get the amv8 roadster to stabilise the situation

What ever you have to do to open the garage door and see an LP640 sleeping there!!!!!

Mike, seriously!!!! is there any existant word in the dictionary to describe what feelings you have everytime you open the garage and see her !!????!!!???

Hi Lorenzo,

I'm not planning on selling the LP640 anytime soon - so resale I'm not even thinking about. Just going to enjoy the car