Stradale you said:

"First off the majority of owners of both P-car's & F-car's will tell you if Porsche cares about anything it's PROFIT, then the customer. Secondly, it's the CGT owner that is the one "paying through the nose" NOT the Enzo owner.... You're right Porsche isn't like Ferrari when it's regarding where the money goes Porsche pockets the cash with both fists while Ferrari has managed to allow their customers to enjoy their cars trading in whenever they want without taking a bath. If Porsche cared so much about their customers why would they be the most profitable car company on earth making more, sometimes dozens times more per car than Ferrari or any other manufacturer? "

Have you listened to yourself?
Since when is making a profit a crime? So Porsche is profitable b/c it hates its customers and its products are basicaly a "piece of sh*t in a box packaged all pretty"? Give your head a shake. If Porsche didn't care about its customers or its product no one would buy the cars dude. The fact that Porsche is selling cars and a lot of them should tell anyone that their customers are happy.

I know I am and I've purchased 3 Porsche's since 1999.
So the fact that Ferrari doesn't make the profits Porsche does makes Ferrari more caring to their customers???? Does this make sense to anyone????