I attended my first sports car race over 20 years ago. I watched it when 956,962 were in their hayday. I remember watching Porsche dominate with privateers. Today Audi dominates, in the past Jaguar, Nissan and others have dominated. It too will pass, Audi has done a fabulous job and deserves the credit. Now maybe Acuras turn, but give credit also to Andretti-Green racing for preparing the car, they ran a 12 hour race a month ago to test their car and it was ready for this race, maybe Penske, Dyson and the others should have done the same. They could have identified the problems ahead of time to allow the factory to work on the problem before the race as Acura did. This is a team sport, no one person or factory can win this race, it is won by the team and factory that works together. It now shows what a dominate job that Audi has done over the years. Look at the down time that Audi has had in all the long distance races over the years. I do not like NASCAR type of racing aka Grand Am. Look how generic the cars look and it takes all the inventive engineering out of the race. I want manufactuers to challenge themselves to come up with a better race car within the rules. NASCAR takes all the challenge out of it because of the restrictions, if you want restrictions watch Grand Am, if you want a manufactuer to challenge the kings then watch LeMans racing.