As many of you know upgrading the Audio in my Porsche is somewhat of a passion. My Car is my retreat so have the best sound system that is available. Since the exhaust note on turbo is not the sweetest thing and the Bose system although better than the stock system is nowhere near audiophile quality here is what I did. First maintaining and using the PCM head unit was a must . Audio Control LC6i URL The LC6i converts speaker level inputs from a factory radio or factory amplifier into high-quality pre-amp signals. The LC6i allows for the addition of aftermarket processors and amplifiers while maintaining use of the factory volume and steering wheel controls. Next we connected an Alpine ALPPDX4.150 Alpine 4x150 Watt Amplifier configured in a 3 channel configuration,300 Watts for the Sub and 150 watts each for the front left and right channels Since the rear speakers don't really have much impact we kept them stock and used the stock amp to power them. Next we replaced the Front door speakers with a Pair of FOCAL 6.5" Components. The team built a set of machined adapters to mount the Focals in the doors. They are a perfect fit.

We added a cover to the Alpine amp so i can still put things in the trunk. Next we had to replace the Sub Box behind the rear seats. The team built a custom sub box that fits perfectly in the original location. But instead of the week Bose Subs we replaced them with 4 JLA6W0 JL Audio 6" Subwoofers

The last thing to do was the IPOD integration . This was done like many others with the Dension Unit.
Icelink Gateway 500 IPOD most connector

I now have audiophile Quality , Deep base, Ipod Integration all with the Porsche PCM head unit. It plays Loud with a linear response from low to high volume. A new exhaust would have been nice, but frankly I just can record the exhaust note of an Austin Martin Vanquish and play over my speakers and I will be happy.