Na Mezger:
ha:

For some reason I prefer the RS6 (wagon) over both the Merc & the BMW.. I know not a whole lot of car enthusiasts share this opinion.

RS 6 is also really cool, too dated though inside compared to these 2 IMO.

BTW RC has does the E63 s compare in straight line performance, no doubt it can't match the howl of your V10

The E63 is quite impressive straight line but I haven't done any measurements with my QStarz...simply because I didn't have it at that time and my Performance Box was "lost" somewhere in my garage at that time (wives... Smiley Smiley).

It pulls hard, really hard and the sound is pretty good (for a 2017 car Smiley) but not even close to the V10 sound of course. Of course there is a turbo lag but it is smaller than I remembered from the previous E63. I liked the steering a lot, much more direct, it just didn't feel like your typical Mercedes anymore, very good setup.

I drove the RS6 Performance with Akrapovic exhaust a couple of weeks earlier and I have to say the E63 sounds much better, it also "feels" sportier and I had the feeling that it pulls much harder at speeds over 200 kph than the RS6.

I also liked the fact that the new E63 looks more compact than the previous generation and compared to the new Panamera, the E63 looks smaller (it really isn't much smaller though). When I went to the dealer to pick it up, I thought it is a C63 from the distance... Smiley I also liked the digital speedo cluster, finally... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)