Quote:
U Boat Commander said:
I hate that guy. I accidentally stepped on his foot at a nighclub not too long ago. He got all pissy and up in my face and said "Don't you know who I am?!" Since I didn't know at the time, I just replied "Don't you know who I . . .am!!!?" He was dumbfounded by my response, didn't know what to say and then said he was going to kick my ass if I didn't back down, bla, blah, blah (which of course was ironic since I was not the aggresssor). Then one of his friends tried to grab my arm, I pushed him away hard enough to show that I meant business. Then the whole thing was over before four guys could call each other "pussy". What a douche.

It doesnt take a psychology degree to see that the guy has some insecurity issues.
Being good at what he does apparently isnt enough for him - he has to be über-flamboyant and extrovert to make darn sure, that everyone understands how great he is.
He must feel very unsure of himself since he spends so much time and energy to persuade everyone that he is "someone".
Perhaps the one he is trying the most to convince that he is ok, is himself?