http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7415729909214493721

I've posted this before but it's one of the many reasons why Rohrl is a legend...just wait until it gets to the 2minute mark and then you'll see a short abstract of that foggy special stage...very few people, probably no more than the fingers of you hand, can drive like that...and just listen what he says at the interview...I was 18-19 when I first saw that video and every time I realize what he did, well I feel I should burn my license or something lol

the reason why the press, at least the european one, says he's a legend is because of his down to earth personality and also because of the terrifying laps at the ring they've had along with him...what's more, when he won his 2 WRC championships, the cars were ancient compared to the ones we have today...no e-diffs, no adjustable suspensions etc...they had so much power that the chassis and transmission could barely put down on the road...and when you see how fast they were going, you realize they should have been crazy or something!!! like Ari Vatanen...he's mad for sure...the proof for such an assumption can be seen in the classic Pikes Peak Hill climb video...