My car is sitting dead in my garage. The battery is just plain worn out. As you all may know by now I drive my car all the time so this is not a car that 'killed' the battery. Upon careful review of my manual it is clear that my battery is under warrany. I confirmed this with Porsche Cars North America after calling my roadside assistance number. Of course, since it is at home and I have charger I did not have them come over to help. Next I called the dealer who at first told me the battery was not under warranty. When I called back the service rep told me that I could bring the car by (taking for granted that it would somehow start) and that a series of expensive tests would be performed to see if the battery met the warranty guidelines. If it did not I would have to pay the cost of Battery and installation - $265. Keep in ming that he knows I can get the battery for $75 and install it myself in 5 minutes. It amounted to a dare to see if I would bring in the car, which I will tomorrow! Stay tuned to see how my 'triple or nothing' turns out. (if it turns out well I will be pleasantly surprised!)