Quote:
aah986 said:
Quote:
turboAD said:
That is exactly what im trying to find out, whether our cars are fitted with an electronic speed limiter or not. I may be hitting the rev limiter however the pic shows that im hitting around 6500 rpms at max speed.

I got the answer today from my tuner. he has been tuning porsche turbo engines for over 20 years. He said the 997TT has over 12 limiters including rev limiters for each gear and neutral and reverse PLUS a speed limiter.
The fact that you are hitting a limiter before redline means that your ecu tune did not include a bump of the speed limiter, even if you have a bump of the rev limiter.
The program I have is supposed to have a bumped rev PLUS speed limiter and the car's top speed would be limited either by drag or redline.
Frankly, a speed limiter on a TT is a cheap shot from porsche even if it was close to the rev limit.
Glad I got rid of it.

If you take another look at your post above this should answer your question.

According to your post your tuner told you about a speed limiter that needs to be removed before you can go faster than 324kph... If a standard car reaches 325-326kph at max revs this argument is a bit strange. The problem with Porsche tuners is that many are of average quality while a car like the 997TT requires top-quality tuners