The number of Cayennes being allocated to UK dealers is so small that you don't have a prayer on getting a discount on the new model. Porsche have curtailed supply it appears in an attempt to protect the brand. Demand is sure to outstrip supply for these cars but the used market for the existing model is very different. My current Cayenne is owned by my Company but I thought I'd hawk it around 3 OPC's to guage it's value. It's less than two years old with a huge spec and in a very saleable colour combination and a reasonable mileage of circa 20k miles. Not one of the dealers wanted to know and didn't even discuss price to see how low a bid I'd accept. It seems they are all sitting on high stock levels and really do not want any more which is somewhat worying when considering the purchase of a new model car costing a lot of cash. How much do we stand to lose in depreciation on these cars I wonder in future? I also know a couple of people who have tried to trade in late model BMW X5's against the new model X5 at BMW dealers who have received the same negative response so it seems that the SUV backlash is starting to bite.