RC:
I was talking conscience, nothing else. You cannot "measure" conscience and so far, I do not know a single ELV driver (incl. some Tesla owners I know) who do not mention, of course purely incidental , that they also want to do something for the environment. 

Why don't they buy a different ELV then? Much cheaper... BMW i3, BMW i8...there are other examples. 

Are there any incentives in Switzerland for getting an ELV?

None of the owners I know has ever mentioned the environment factor . None . And when you look at the drivers they are either wealthy soccer moms or wealthy middle aged men living in big houses that used to own BMW  5 series, MB E , Porsche Cayenne , Jaguar etc... 

Tesla is the only good ELV for the moment . They look like a car and not a toy . They have space . They are though differently ( this is a HUGE attraction ) .  You do not go to an old fashion garage when you buy one . You go to a nice show room in the middle of the city with no mechanic around it . It looks neat , modern, efficient .  Then of course there is a hype and a ''  must have of the moment '' factor , like the iPhone for example .  

You get a car tax rebate on the ELV , but that is not the reason people buy them . It saves you maybe 800 .- a year . 

People love not to have to go to a petrol station . 

One can not ignore how many are sold . And it is for a reason . 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS