Whoopsy:
rhino:

As if this test was supposed to show top speed for 1000km. you guys are ridiculous.indecision

Lars and RC name any of your cars that can beat the Tesla in a drag race??? Lol

Sure 0-100 is meaningless blah blah blah...

Why does every car magazine test that I have ever read include it then? Must be for the American readers

I can, my 918 Smiley From 0 to any speed you pick. Actually my incoming Turbo S Exclusive will also tops a Tesla from  0 to any speed. 

The 918 will eat 3 litres of fuel per lap at my track, which is 3 miles long and takes me 2 mins and 17 seconds and hit a top speed of 260km/hr. Can a Tesla do that?Smiley

We have members that have Tesla but they wouldn't dare to bring the golf cart to the track and run, so I took the 918 out and set a electric car lap record, at 2 min 44 seconds. It has enough charge for one out lap, one hot lap and 1/3 of a in lap. 

Just for kicks, I took my Cayenne Turbo S hot lapping too and got a SUV lap record of 2 min 39 seconds without trying much, I think I can knock about 3 seconds off if I REALLY tried.

I'll take the 918 all day alsoindecision but how far can the 918 go on battery power again