noone1:

There's nothing dishonest about selling vegan food and supplements. Unless you're telling people it cures cancer and things that it doesn't do, it's nothing but giving people a product that they want for personal reasons.

I agree but the problem is: In Germany, people who come to my business usually request a professional advice from me (probably the reason why I still exist in this competitive market). I cannot lie to people. When I finished pharmacy, the business was much less of a business but a service for people. I'm not kidding. Instead of crunching numbers all the time and looking for the best offers, I was actually helping people by talking to them, listening to them and giving them a good (hopefully) advice. Now it has become just a business, which is very sad.

The majority of all food has questionable claims and qualities. I think you'd be hard pressed, no pun intended, to even prove something like apple juice is healthy. Some will say it is, some will say there is too much sugar, some will say this, some will say that. I've looked at the apple juice labels, and it includes from more than "apples from trees".

As long as you don't hurt people, who cares? I saw some vegan dude competing in a powerlifting competition and it seemed like it was working out pretty damn well for him. It probably costs more and is a pain in the ass, but I'm pretty sure he was in better shape and healthier than 99.9999999% of people on the entire planet.

And from a personal standpoint, I can understand the desire not to consumer anything derived from animals given how inhumane they are treated.

I am not selling food but thats a different story. 

We talked about this before: 70% (maybe even more) is genetics. So there are people who lived their whole life "healthy" and died young at 50. Others drink and smoke and lead a very unhealthy lifestyle and die at 90. There is a reason behind this. People are different. Always.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)