RC:

I am always more interested in the tech than looks but yes, they took a lot of parts from the GT3 RS, which was to be expected. I still wonder how they managed to squeeze 700 hp out that engine, I still wonder how reliable PDK is with that kind of torque and power and I still wonder how fast this car actually is because so far, it seems to be slower on the track than the Huracan Performante and this kind of is another disappointment (not that we really have real world Performante or GT2 RS track times).

What makes this car interesting for me right now is one single thing: Straight line performance. Currently, it is the fastest Porsche on the market. Is it enough to pay over 300k for it? Well... yes

Really? Straight line the 720s is already faster. The only category where the GT2RS could prove its class is track performance Smiley I am very interested in the tests of the 720s and the GT2RS. Somehow, the Huaracan is not a real competitor to these two cars in my personal view. Customer cars of the Performante will certainly not be able to compete with the 720s or the GT2RS... Neither track nor straight line (obviously).