Quote:
Mike S said:
Quote:
Rossi said:
Quote:
Crash said:
Quote:
elsiesvg said:
Hope this is not a repost. Just happened onto this website written by a guy who's had a horrible experience with his Murcielago. Lambo Site

Repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.

Yup, that's correct.

There another repost of a repost of a repost of repost of a reply of repost

How about this one?

lol rossi!

WOW! Nice pyramid... someone quote me

Wonder how long before this thread gets locked It's spiralling out of control off-topic wise

I wanna get in on this

That back to the repost image was funny!

Gents, very soon...

Rennteam record for longest post EVER

Seing how you have the Rennteam record for car buying, you're not gettting this record as well

Oh yes he will, after he replies to me .

LOL!! Look at the quote box in the centre, it's getting smaller with every quote

And smaller, and smaller, and smaller... Brought to you by the association of Energizer bunnies.

That's only because all of you use Computer screens that are simply too small for today's forum communication.

I went from a 19" Samsung to a 17" Samsung because I thought I didn't need that big a screen anymore. I am now forced to reconsider .

I still have my year 2000 ViewSonic 22" monster CRT

That's unfair competition!

Yes it is. Where am I going to get a 23" screen?

Still exist??

Geebus, this thread is out of control

How samll can that middle section become ? what will happen next ?

You know, I have been trying to find that out with my last few posts . Maybe if we pressure it enough it might relent and disappear in a fit of spontaneous combustion .

I think it will create a black hole and we can travel back in time with this thread.

I'm pretty sure RC will wish for it after he sees this .

If we travel early enough, he will never catch us.

I'm game. We need guns, ammo, food, a rubber ducky and an inflatable girlfiend .

PC: 600$
22 inch lcd monitor: 400$
Keyboard and mouse: 40$
Internet connection: 20$
watching mature men, owners of exotic cars, behaving like teenagers: PRICELESS!!!

Bwhahahahaha martinv, that was really funny. And sorry that I had to use the quote-button for that statement.

hey martinv, we were all kids a very long time ago

That stuff about the time travel, black hole etc. etc. LOL where do you guys come up with this stuff!!

Ohhh, that's it!! The black hole for travelling back in time has already been opened

Oh-ohh, here it comes...

Pyramid is getting bigger!! Feed it guys until it blows

Here's a pic of Rossi practicing for our time-travel mission:

And here's me taking cover because the man forgot which direction he was supposed to shoot in :

RC is soooo going to kill us !

Feels like are parents are gone on vacation and we're thrashing the house

We're such post-whores lol!

Anybody care to count the number of replies in the quote boxes? I want to see 1000 .

This thread is PRICELESS

We're only up to 45 .

To be perfectly honest, though, I think this thread should be moved to Off-topic.

This moving-back-in-time-while-through-black-holes-and-suddenly-dodging-bullets i would say is a "little" off topic

Better than going 20 years into the future, landing under your floating house and dodging falling exotic cars coming out of the garbage disposal .

WTF??! Why do they come out of the garbage disposal? And whats to stop other matter coming in through the black-hole with you..surely the objective-division is arbitrary? Whatsmore...what happens if the world on the otherside is made up of anti-matter? Does that mean everying you touch blows up? And I think that its a signal that you have bought enough cars when you step through a black-hole that could theoretically take you anywhere in the universe and the only place you end up in somebodies car garage in the deepest, darkest neck of S. Africa (nobody in particular here!)

Well, provided that you go to South Africa 20 years in the future, don't get blown up by anti-matter or drown (after the cataclismic flooding when the country had sunk under the weight of Mike's cars, everybody moved to houses, floating 20 feet above the surface), while still managing to dodge falling cars (remember, Mike has children now and they carry his genes), you might be able to return and actually tell about all the madness. So it is true what the environmentalists tell us - cars are definitely the culprit for rising ocean levels, just not in the way everybody thought .

I want to play too
Let me in
I want to lay too
Let me in
I want to play too
Let me in
I want to play too
Let me in

I'm not quite sure about Lamborghinis... but this thread proves that REPOSTS are dangerous!!

Indefinately!

Btw you guys lost me with that anti-matter stuff 2 quotes ago

If reposts are dangerous, take a pill...

Mike..Which exact quote where you reffering to ?

The quote that is 9 after the black-hole image and just before the 2 f430 in the black hole image. I lost count lol!