Lars997:
RC:

With AWD, this car is finally "drivable" and fun. Will drive one soon, already got a glimpse at it. Wouldn't get one though, made one mistake with the Panamera Turbo S, never again. Not a sedan typ of guy, sorry. Will go (very likely) for the GLC 63 S AMG though next year (as a family car).

Are you kids already out of the house? Smiley Car is way to tiny for a family SUV. Nevertheless - it is adorable - looks great and for sure has the right performance, too.

We just need a small(er) SUV for weekends when we do some short family trips without luggage or only a little bit of luggage. Also for some weekends when my wife goes with her friends skiing.

No need for a larger SUV anymore, especially since my wife won't drive it in the city. She likes her current Cayenne a lot but it is a little bit too big for her for the city (she always takes my Mini JCW when she goes downtown). No more longer family trips which require a lot of luggage room. So a small SUV is just fine.

I wanted to get the next gen Cayenne Turbo or even Turbo S but frankly, I cannot afford this car as a family car.  Also doesn't make sense since Mercedes has very good lease Smiley offers for the GLC 63. Actually...not yet (demand is too high) but very likely next year (according to dealer).

Another alternative could be a RS3 sedan (I really like this little thing) but I think a SUV is more comfortable for the kids.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)