I'm sure you are all bored with White GT3 photos but mine arrived today.. 28 months after placing the deposit, so I have to post one, at least! I elected to take it just the way it came; tape and all. The dealer was very cooperative and allowed me to wisk it away as soon as the PDI was complete. Removed the tape and replaced the amber lenses tonight. Busy detailing day tomorrow! Thanks for all the great information you guys provided. Having Rennteam as a resource was invaluable during the decision-making process and a source of entertainment during the 28 month wait!

This is the 10th 911 I have owned over the years, including a Turbo, a Turbo S and a Ruf. I obviously haven't opened it up yet but even at 4000 RPM, you can tell that this is one serious automobile! The ride was VERY firm when we started the test drive and then I realized the technition had selected sport mode! One push of the button and it was perfect. Absolutely perfect! Love the short shifter; the (slightly heavy) clutch, the steering response, the sound, the alcantara steering wheel and everything else about this car. It is simply brilliant! I don't even mind that half of you have the same color as me!