Quote:
LoranTw said:
Quote:
eclou said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Please, please do not forget you are dealing with a Porsche. The 997TT will drop like a rock like the CGT, GT2, 996TT and all the low end 911's.

You can add to that list the 550 Maranello, the 575, the TR, the 355, the Murcielago, etc

As usual Nick always manages to slip on those ferrari rose coloured glasses before contributing to a porsche 997tt thread. Perhaps his girlfriend ran off with a porsche salesman or something like that and his only recourse is to troll around agravating everyone who loves the porsche marquee. Ferrari's are likely a wonderful car, I suspect they are , but running down cars you self admittedly have no interest in owning doesn't enhance your enjoyment of your own car...or does it? I love my TT...perhaps there might be a psychiatrist or two on the forum that would care to analyze your behavior probono...sorry Nick only trying to help you out here.

Nick owns Ferraris because it gives him a hard-on to be able to have something that others want, but can't have - at least not without paying $100.000+ on top of the base price. But then again, only in America and I would expect a person with a Masters degree to realize that the world goes further than Alabama and that the F-car Ponzi scheme doesn't work everywhere.