BjoernB:
m4ever:
DaveGordon:

+1 for no Bose in the GT3. I like my hi-fi and would even consider paying for Burmester in a GTS or something, but in the GT3 it would be a waste of time. Regardless on whether you think the engine is music enough or not, once you start moving, the lack of soundproofing and general NVH obliterates the lower end of the frequencies, leaving only a harsh sounding top end. Adding more audio won't fix this. Put the money towards tyres and brakes instead indecision

I ordered my 991.2 GT3 (manual, no Clubsport as I  don`t track) and I ticked the Bose option, not because I am an audiophile but just because the standard audio setup is really poor. 

way to go  kiss

Agreed. If you plan on driving a GT3 on any longer journeys (which you should enjoy) and you like music or radio, it's well worth getting the upgraded stereo. Imagine driving for a few hundred miles on a motorway -- that's when you can really appreciate a good stereo... Smiley

One of the great qualities of the GT3 is that you can enjoy driving it at any speed! Smiley

Smiley