Grant:
RC:

The next generation, this is something I can tell you 100% (because it is related to new EU laws), will be less loud, less emotional from an exhaust/engine sound point of view. If people don't care about this stuff (for me, this is half the rent Smiley), they will enjoy the next generation which probably will be faster (track) and more refined, with more new tech and whatever. Also of course with a fresher look.

In the US, there is no real problem with installing a louder aftermarket exhaust.  But if all the motors in the GT lineup are turbocharged, it won't be close to the current car in this respect...

"They" will get you (US) as well sooner or later... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Future cars will have tech which will make it difficult to add third party aftermarket parts to them, it already started. At some point, I actually think that tuning will be mostly about software, especially when the ELVs are getting more common, even in the performance car market.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)