MKSGR:
pmarkow:
Whoopsy:
nberry:

Its ironic that I bought the car for performance and spend all my money on none performance items. I even opted for LED's because the outer and inner casing is black and compliments the GR better. I rarely if ever drive my GT3 at night.mail

That is the problem going from Ferrari to Porsche. The interiors are night a day and the only way to make the Porsche interior look half way decent is to spend stupid money on interior upgrades.yes

It is. 

I do the same for Porsche interior just so I can match the Ferrari interior also.

i really like the 911 interior, ferrari is too 'loud' for my taste. it pretends to be high level but is rather poor taste, except for the 458S, the Tdf and LaFe. of course i really dislike the empty buttons on the center console of the GT3s, they are really cheap looking. but the rest is fine...

Aesthetically, I like both interiors, Ferrari and Porsche. Quality is similar these days. The Ferrari looks more fancy, the Porsche more high-quality. Usability is much, much better in the Porsche Smiley

i am a big F-fan but you are completely right.