All arguments aside...honestly: How do you sell a car without the proper charging infrastructure? How do you make ELV a mass phenomenon/transportation tool without the possibility for owners to charge their cars fast and (almost) at every corner? Who is supposed to pay for the charging infrastructure and what happens with this infrastructure (which will costs BILLIONS over the next few years) if new tech arises and we don't need that infrastructure anymore. Charging/battery tech is evolving at a very fast pace lately, I wouldn't be surprised if a charging infrastructure would be obsolete in a couple of years because batteries can be charged fast in a different and easier way?!

Too many unanswered questions I'm afraid. Tesla is only successful because they are the first in this domain and unlike Toyota with the Prius or others like BMW with the i3 who kind of started this ELV/hybrid hype, they actually offered tech which isn't ugly and which is even fun to use/drive. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)