The farmer:

Different tracks, , differnt cars..... GT2RS for fast tracks and .2GT3RS for more technical trackskiss

Seruisly, if you have the funds, why wouldn't you want this car???cheeky Well, if your in to Audi, it makes sense ()but I'm totally in to Porsche, so why wouldn't I want the top of the line car, no matter if it's limited or not?

Let's be honest (now that I decided not to get it 100%): I would have leased it (Weissach package car, fully loaded) for 30 months, initial payment would have been affordable (125k EUR) and monthly lease rates ridiculously low (what was really a lot was the remaining payment of close to 200k EUR). After 12 months (minimum keeping period according to my contract and registration over same period of time), I would have sold it (lease company, not Porsche, would have allowed me to buy out the car at a certain "fee"...), hopefully at a profit. Yes, I thought about it and already checked the numbers but for me, it is too risky and what happens if I actually like the car? Smiley I cannot keep the R8 and the GT2 RS, impossible and my wife, I discussed it with her (a lot of money, I had to...), said that I should leave the car at a safe location and not drive it until I sell it (which would have made sense). I am no speculator, so I am glad I didn't do it.

I'd rather use my good contacts for the "960"... (if and when it comes). Smiley

I buy my cars to drive them and don't calculate on making money on a car deal. Never had before, so that's not an issue. But to have this kind of car and have the opportunity to learn and practice to handle it (on track) the best I can is a very desirable challange for me, hence my demand for the GT2 RS.

Same here but the GT2 RS would have been a different story. I do not really feel attracted by this car, sorry...and I love my R8 too much to give it away. So it would have been a deal for the sake of a...deal but this is not me, sorry.

And maybe there are more "farmers" out there creating this demand? smiley

Smiley  Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)