I have TPMS which has proven to be a really useful option to have.

I usually prefer a partial load which, for cold tyres, is 2.3 bar (front) and 2.7 bar (rear) according to the owner's manual (for 19 inch summer tyres).

Recently, the weather has been especially cold in London at night (sometimes the minimum temperature overnight falls to as low as 3 degrees Celsius).

As such, I sometimes get a reading first thing in the morning of 2.1 bar (front) and 2.5 bar (rear) even though my tyre pressures were adjusted just a couple of days ago by my local dealer (albeit once the tyres were already warmed up by my journey to the dealership).

As soon as my tyres have warmed up to normal operating temperature, they are at 2.3 bar (front) and 2.7 bar (rear) again. (But these are supposed to be the levels when the tyres are cold). The fact that they were set when the tyres were already warm is what appears to be causing this.

How do other rennteamers here ensure that their COLD tyre pressures are correct according to the owner's manual? Do you simply overinflate by 0.2 bar when the tyres are already warm so that they are at the correct pressures when the tyres are cold??