Mithras:

I probably see at least 5-10 Tesla S a day on my 10 minute commute and from work and the underground parking in my building has about 25 EV charging stations on the top level and they are always full. Probably only see one X a week though. 

In North American and Scandinavia, Tesla seems to have their most loyal customer base.

Like I said before, for the German Autobahn, Tesla is crap (unless you keep driving constant 120 kph Smiley).

Just for comparison: Tesla S P100D testdrive (full charge)...170 km range (maybe 190, power was reduced to help me reach a charging station). My R8...320 km range...both cars full throttle on the Autobahn.

I know the comparison with my R8 is crap but you get my point. If I would compare it to my wife's Cayenne S Diesel, things would look even worse. Over 600 km range going full throttle on the Autobahn...forget Tesla. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)