pmarkow:
RC:
BjoernB:

Clearly RS - but I "partly" understand you're Passion for a GTO.

Most surely you will wait quite a while for you're GTO unless you have a huge history with them - so IF you can get a GT2RS take that for summer and keep yr allocation for the GTO to arrive. GT2RS is sold out - I saw that in the Porsche intern System yesterday so even if they open the books again in Summer 18 for a small batch to be added I would not let that one slip

I would get both as well...if I could...true but keep in mind that you need to keep the GT2 RS for at least one year

no need in my contract.

and you never know how the markets will "honor" the GT2 RS.

very true

Everyone says "get it, value will rise" but at my wealth level, I wouldn't risk it. If someone has the money though and doesn't care about risks, go for it. Definitely worth it.

hmmmmm

As far as I know, this is not something the dealerships can control, this is mandated by Porsche. Careful!

You should check twice with the "rules", otherwise you could end up on that infamous list... 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)