RC:
noone1:
RC:

Exactly and the very same people will buy these brands over Tesla. Same as those Americans (and others) who think that European or Japanese/South Korean cars offer better quality and/or more value vs. US cars. Same story as now, just with different types of cars.

What exactly is your reasoning that people will buy those brands over Tesla and not buy Teslas over those brands? I genuinely curious why you discount Tesla's brand while giving so much credit to everyone else. What's the fundamental reason for this other than "because they will" ?

Seriously? You don't find the Tesla design monotonous and boring? The Tesla X is ugly as hell in my opinion (but apparently in the US, tastes are different...maybe because many Americans love their minivan deep down their hearts but don't want to admit it because a minivan is boring? Smiley Smiley).

If you could choose between a Tesla S P100D and a Panamera ELV with the same performance and price tag, which one would you take? Honestly? I wouldn't have to think twice about my choice.

No, I think the Model S is an excellent looking car. I'm not a huge fan of the X, but so what? I think Panamera and BMW X cars are pretty ugly, but people buy them.

LOL. You're talking in hypotheticals. Would I take a 2012 S P100D over a 2020 Panamera ELV no? Would I take it over a 2012 Panamera ELV? Totally. You're comparing a 2012 Tesla product to an imaginary future product from Porsche. Why not compare the 2020 Panamera ELV to a brand new, clean-sheet Tesla design that doesn't exist yet?