Quote:
RC said:
Quote:
Mike S said:
Another ones bites the dust! The Enzo's are dropping like flies. I think 600+bhp cars and inexperienced people from the general public don't mix well.

This is what I like to believe, Mike but I'm not always sure about it. Of course it is easy to blame this russian guy but how the heck did he do that INSIDE the city? I know this area and I've been there too, I don't understand.
I do 286 kph (speedo reading) in my Cayenne Turbo and I can drive sideways at more than 160 kph without crashing, so how can somebody do this to a car inside a city?! I don't get it. Well...maybe his girl friend made some moves on him...whatever...

I just hate to see these nice cars cut in half or burst in fire, I would LOVE to have some of these beauties (talking about the cars) in my garage, so every time I see such pictures, I almost start to cry. Honestly.

I do not know the conditions of the accident either, but that's exactly what I asked myself when I saw that picture.
I know that area of Nice and it is limited to 30 mph.
Let's say he was speeding, like 60 to 70 mph, how do you break a car like that in two pieces at those speeds???!!!

The answer to me is obvious, he must have been driving way way faster, in which case, no offense, but in a city centre, surrounded by trees, you must be ready to suffer the consequences.

Good thing no one else whas involved in the crash.